Wednesday 1 January 2014

Yikes! So many to read!

I can't believe it. I've just counted up the books on my shelf that I haven't read...92 on my shelf and I know I've loaned some to my mum! And I haven't counted the ones on my kindle!! This year I don't intend to buy any more books until I've read a number of the ones I already own! 

I've set a target on Goodreads to read 30 books in 2014 but I'd like to smash this. I've currently got 4 part read ones but I may have to start one again as it's so long since I started it.

A Hopeless Romantic by Harriet Evans - I started this over a year ago and then misplaced it on the bookshelf downstairs. From what I remember it was chick-lit and a fairly easy read but I may have to start it again to pick up the story again.

Treasure Island by R L Stevenson - I started this in November but then got totally busy and I now have it on Audible so I'm listening and reading on the bus when i travel!

Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Ring by JRR Tolkein - I WILL finish this this year. I'm definitely struggling with it. I'm about halfway through and can't wait to finish it! But it's a difficult read!

Little Foxes by Michael Morpurgo - I'm not enjoying this as much as other Michael Morpurgo books but I do prefer the ones about people rather than animals. I'll soldier on though. It's good...just not his best. Probably be the one I finish first!

No comments:

Post a Comment